Skip to content

Fun trip

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Fun Fun Fun Til His Daddy Takes The T-bird Away

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    21k Views
    TimesthemythT
    lol, cute Bop-It would totally go for a ride; she's a valley girl in a basenji suit.
  • River Fun?

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    7k Views
    dmeyD
    Thanks.. I cant waitto be able to spend some time there. So far Ihave only been there on day trips. Still dont have anything built so I can stay there..,..
  • Beach trip

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    6k Views
    nobarkusN
    @Basenjimamma: funny.. Webcams are a blessing but I also think that before the cams we ventured more on a limb as supposed to take the comfort road and stay in if the weather looks iffy. The dogs probably don't care one way or another, pending rain of course.. I do go up there when it's foggy only I know how to dress or at least take a jacket. In the summer it's usually about 58-61 degrees with the fog.
  • Fun at the water

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    basenji_fanB
    Awe great pics
  • Video: Trip to the Beach

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    RivermoonR
    Nap time is such a sweet pic.
  • More picture fun

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    J
    Great pics…. too early still for my brain to formulate any captions.... maybe later. Love the boy & his dog pic!!