Skip to content

All day live streaming FUZZY PUPPIES

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Puppies

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    7k Views
    K
    I dreamt last night we had 5 B's in stead of 2…. Actually, it worked (in the dream)
  • Awful day

    Off Topic
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    13k Views
    moetmumM
    That sounds like a scarey experience, so glad things have turned out ok. Thats a good tip re the benedryl. I had an afghan hound once that swelled up and looked like a bloodhound! He had lumps all along his back too, the vet thought that it was a reaction to a sting, we never did know what caused it, it didn't ever happen again.
  • African dog puppies

    Off Topic
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/life/African_Wild_Dog :( There are videos you Brits can see, it is blocked to US :( Scientific name: Lycaon pictus Rank: Species Common names: African hunting dog, Cape hunting dog, Painted hunting dog, Painted wolf, Spotted dog http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals/photos/wild-dogs/
  • Liberation Day

    Off Topic
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    ibi_n_saneI
    thanks Fran!! how kind of you to think of that! I am not sure though if we remain strong with Greece and Spain going bankrupt in the EU …. but that is a different matter >grin<
  • Rant for the day…

    Off Topic
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    P
    AJs Humana - you have a right torant. I too get annoyed about irresponsible owners. We even get them at the shows here with Basenjis. People who say - "keep your dog away from mine" (this in the ring) "he/she snaps"!!!! Also others who wander past a crated dog with several of theirs on loose leads, poking at the dog in the crate. When the crated dog reacts they complain about bad temperament!!!
  • Puppy Mill

    Off Topic
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    S
    I just don't get it! He is allowed to keep 500 dogs??? What is with that??? What an awful person to make those dogs live like that. I so hope the dogs are able to be rehomed. Poor little things.