Skip to content

Cute B-mixes?

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji mix (Labrasenji & bsenji/chihuahua mix)

    Basenji Talk
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3k Views
    No one has replied
  • To B(ath) or Not to B(ath)

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    Q
    The coat looks gorgeous - it's just the skin…I have noticed since it is persisting it down here (and cold - well it is Summer...) that the flaking is much better - I wonder if the flat is too dry for him? It has got central heating...which is till occasionally switched on - and it's nearly June :(
  • 2 B's or NOT 2 B's…. That is the question!!!!

    Basenji Talk
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    dmeyD
    I'm afraid If I do decide to get another I won't have a chance to introduce them beforehand as it Will probably be a puppy I bring from the US.. I doubt there will be a problem since she will be a young puppy…
  • Is that a B I see?

    Basenji Talk
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    7k Views
    KipawaK
    Definitely looks like a basenji to me. If it was something like a lab, they would be in the pool hogging the space.
  • For those with more than 1 B…

    Basenji Talk
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    10k Views
    N
    Savannah is without a doubt dominant, even though bodhi is twice her size !
  • Hit by a B

    Basenji Talk
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    9k Views
    youngandtiredY
    Sahara has pawed my hand if wanting attention, pawed at my face, but smack, never. My cat has smacked me before, is the smack like a cat's? Describe it in more detail please.