• Look at this sweet girl, hanging around with a bunch of boxers. (Not sure who the bad influence on whom whom would be there :rolleyes: ) Anyone near AR ready for a basenji?

http://boxarrescue.rescuegroups.org/animals/detail?AnimalID=1009351

• Love the description of "Fawn" and White…. Hope that she finds her forever home soon

• Yeah, these folks speak Boxer 😉 I guess it's hard to tell from pix, but she looks older than 9 months to me. What a pretty girl. So many senjis, so little room <sigh>.</sigh>

• Bailey has a new home in Blairsville, GA.

• That's great! Thanks for the update - did you take her?

• Yea, good news!

• Woo hoo! Yes. I'm driving to TN and meeting the lovely rescue mama on Saturday. Bailey will be coming home with me. I saw her on petfinder and couldn't resist another Basenji. I've got to stop this addiction!!!! HELP.

• well, i don't know anyone on this board that can help you break that addiction. But, good luck with your new family member - and CONGRATS

• Congrats Vicki! She is oh so lucky. 🙂

• Thank you…the rescue mama and I am so excited we found one another.
    Both of us will be driving all day on Saturday and will meet in Lawrenceburg, TN, in front of the Davy Crockett statue in the town square.

I'm taking my Eski, as co-pilot, and my little Basenji to keep her out of trouble while I'm on the road trip.

The previous owners kept Bailey outside and she didn't have playmates.
    They had an older Basenji that passed away. Their son bought them a Basenji puppy, Bailey. The couple are retired and elderly, and decided Bailey should be kept outside all the time. When the rescue mama took her, Bailey was thrilled to have company and comforts of home. She does look older, but the rescue mama said Bailey is still a puppy, not quite a year old.

So, I'll have two young'uns in the house.

• That's just wonderful, Vicki. Lucky Bailey and lucky you! Thank you for being devoted to rescue. Can't help you with the addiction - I surf for basenjis every few days even though there's no way we have room for more than our two.

• Happy ending for that little girl 🙂 Can't wait to see photos!!! 😉

• @BasenjiByTheBay:

That's just wonderful, Vicki. Lucky Bailey and lucky you! Thank you for being devoted to rescue. Can't help you with the addiction - I surf for basenjis every few days even though there's no way we have room for more than our two.

I was surfing petfinder.com today! Bad. Bad. Bad. I promised I would stop.

Suggested Topics