Skip to content

Why We Have Child Safety Locks

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Teddy Roosevelt Terrier

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    27k Views
    SavingS
    Ah yeah though the site that I saw clearly had a picture of a Basenji representing the breed! Your link, they look nothing like Bs
  • basenji sighting!

    Basenji Talk
    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    26k Views
    SavingS
    Nice, they are about in a few different adverts, I spot them every now and again.
  • recommendations for harness with a support handle

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    5k Views
    N
    Well isn't she a sassy little thing? Thanks so much for the information. I had not heard of this one at all. I will Google it to get more info and find where to purchase! Deb
  • Car crate or booster seat?

    Basenji Talk
    8
    1 Votes
    8 Posts
    16k Views
    SavingS
    Ah ok cool thanks, I had something like that when Safi was smaller and it was the most successful for sure. She outgrew it quite quickly though
  • Car Rides and Safety

    Basenji Talk
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Pictures are expected!
  • Exercise and safety

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    krunzerK
    With her being 2-3 years old she should have no problem with you on a run. I am not sure how far you run every day but I would take her with you and see how she does. We once took our female B on a 22 km hike, she was a tired puppy after that one and the day after the hike too! Good luck with the Fetching game…..my B's do not really like to fetch, and will only bring back the toy if they really feel like it. Welcome to the forum! You will find a lot of information here.