Skip to content

Peony & Dojo would like to say Hello!!

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    10k Views
    P
    I look forward to your pictures. I'm a technophobe too - I keep telling myself I can do it but so far haven't posted any. One of my bitches was spoiled for the show ring by such a judge who didn't know how to approach a hound (although he was a Saluki judge and should have!). She was experienced at showing as well but was traumatised because when she backed away at his front on, silly voice approach she nearly fell from the table! Of course she blamed the fall on his approach. I worked on her intensively but to no avail. Yes, Basenjis on the whole are friendly and they never forget a friend either!
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    dashD
    Welcome, from another Ohioan. We are on the north side of columbus and have 1 r/w boy. We have occasionaly taken him to the Westerville dog park but his behavior has not be great lately. We have cut back. We also help BRAT transport and foster. Great to have more B's in Ohio. I see so few of them in Columbus.
  • Saying hello

    Member Introductions
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    7k Views
    S
    We will love to see photos when you can get them on line, and if you have any issues with your rescue b, we are here to help. Welcome!
  • Saying Hello Again!

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    basenjibratzB
    Hi! and hellow Tobias!
  • Hello…Or Should I say Baroo!

    Member Introductions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    J
    Welcome Vanessa! We got Joey from a breeder at 10 months. Joey is really our first dog, had a weimaraner for 3 months, and we think Joey is the coolest! At first my husband said, that is a cat trapped in a dog's body, but I know differently. I had many cats over the years. My hubby thinks he is a great dog now. So do all the friends we had over for a party a week ago. They can't stop talking about him! We get so much enjoyment being with Joey and I love to hear my kids (5 teens) LOL when Joey is at one of his antics.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    birdbarsB
    Good seeing you and mom last month.