• I'm quite new here i just want to show you my girl she won 4 groups in 2 days last week and now she got back 2 back bos i'm so happy!!! she's just few points away from her Gr Ch title she's now on the top 10 breed standing yehey

i hope you could coment on her anyway i'm oliver dela cruz

• She is very nice, congrats and welcome. Who are her sire and dam?

• she is a philippine born dog out of 2 ch parents her line are mostly american coming from signet basenji's

• thank you very much for your compliment

• Beautiful….....congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• @Lavenirhounds:

she is a philippine born dog out of 2 ch parents her line are mostly american coming from signet basenji's

Thanks, that would be Brend Cassel (Signet) Basenjis. There is also Basenjis in the Philippines from Klassic Basenjis (Sue Kite)

• Very cute little girl, congrats. 🙂

• Congratulations:) You certainly have bragging rights!! Thanks for sharing, Oliver.

How old is your girl and how long have you had 'senjis? As I've stated before in these forums, I'm a sucker for the "why/how I got my first Basenji" stories.

Welcome, from Waukegan, Illinois:)

• Oh, pretty girl! Welcome. And I'm with Snorky, I like the "how my B found me" stories.

• thank you everyone for saying such lovely words yeah there are also basenji's here from klassiks kennel they are lovely my dog has klassiks line in her aswell.

she's just a year and a half, she finished her title when she's 7 months old then my friend (the original owner) stopped showing her because he is not that interested with the breed.

I got her because i have no dog to show at the moment i never thought i would be hooked up with her and the breed because i'm more into beagles. She is my first basenji and what a good way i think to start i never thought she would win a lot in a short period of time. I got her few months ago and i'm having a blast I hope she could finished her grand championship title soon. Being on the top 10 list (breed standing) in just a month of showing is truly remarkable for me I'm very thankful to my friend who gave her to me she is really a gift from God.

I'm not expecting to have a basenji and definately i never expected heaven will give me something like her.

Oliver DG. Dela Cruz
    Lavenir Hounds Philippines

• Welcome to the pack and congratulations! A very beautiful girl indeed.

• Congrats to you and your girl!

• Thanks for the story, Oliver. You sound like a very proud papa (as well you should)!!!

• thanks everyone for saying a lot of lovely words

Yes snorky i'm very proud of her she's my first basenji maybe i'll get another one after she finishes her title and some of my beagles.

Basenjis are really really nice to be with. the only thing i hate about them is when thier on heat they always want to find a mate. foxy(my basenji) destroyed her new cage when she was on heat geez they are really strong.

• my girl won bob under argentinian judges she won a cacib also yehey

• yehey!!! we have pups on the ground now out of her and the number 1 senji here in the philippines last year she produced 5 gorgeous pups 4 red/white and 1 tri color!

I'm excited to post the pups pictures soon and hopefully they win more than their parents yehey!!!!!!

foxy hasnt finished her int ch title yet 2 cacibs away from it anyway she's a mom now maybe thats a bigger achievement!:)

• Congratulations on your pups safe arrival, I hope you post some pictures of them soon.

• Houston

Congrats to the pups..I can't wait to see pictures of those lovely babies.

• Looking foward to seeing pics of your pups 🙂

• @Lavenirhounds:

yehey!!! we have pups on the ground now out of her and the number 1 senji here in the philippines she produced 5 gorgeous pups 4 red/white and 1 tri color!

I'm excited to post the pups pictures soon and hopefully they win more than their parents yehey!!!!!!

foxy hasnt finished her int ch title yet 2 cacibs away from it anyway she's a mom now maybe thats a bigger achievement!:)

Were the pups sired by the Klassic dog?

Suggested Topics