Skip to content

Kinetic Breeding Plans

Breeder Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Can You Breed for Temperament?

    Breeder Talk
    8
    1 Votes
    8 Posts
    8k Views
    tanzaT
    @donc - Not true that breeders traditionally breed for conformation only. Breeders (responsible breeders) breed for health, temperament and conformation. Health/temperament is at the top of the list. Breeders do of course look for certain conformation but that does not exclude Health & Temperament.
  • Asthenia breeding plan 2011

    Breeder Talk
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    20k Views
    SchouiffyS
    Wonderful pictures! welcome to the world puppies.
  • Sherwood's breeding plans 2009

    Breeder Talk
    31
    0 Votes
    31 Posts
    19k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    4 sounds like a very manageable number.. I will keep my fingers crossed that they will come out in colors wished/hoped for. Either way they will be absolutely adorable, I am sure of that.
  • Sherwood's Breeding Plans

    Breeder Talk
    133
    0 Votes
    133 Posts
    97k Views
    NemoN
    Thanks Andrea and Robyn, That was helpful. Zoni isn't horribly mouthy but I definitely have some more work to do with her. I carry a nylabone in my pocket for the occasion.
  • More Breeding Plans

    Breeder Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    5k Views
    L
    Oh it begins….as the summer ends the breeding season starts.....good luck this year Pat... I hope everything goes nice and smooth...can't wait to hear what these two produce. :)
  • Breeding Plans

    Breeder Talk
    216
    0 Votes
    216 Posts
    194k Views
    bellabasenjiB
    I am loving McCartney's work, thank you for the link Jenn! I bookmarked it for future reference… it's great stuff!!!:cool: