Skip to content

Dog pees and then wants to lick it up

Behavioral Issues

Suggested Topics

  • Will not pee

    Behavioral Issues
    4
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    29k Views
    SavingS
    I don't get other dogs in the yard but I do get foxes, she will sniff but isn't bothered.
  • Licking, Licking, and more Licking????

    Behavioral Issues
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    10k Views
    HanaH
    the licking cant answer but our girl talks to us all the time welcomes us home talks to us when she gets up talks to us when she wants to play in that raaarr rraaarr kinda sound gentle and not loud and seems very happy as the little curl is wagging :)
  • My Housebreken Dog is Peeing In the HOUSE!

    Behavioral Issues
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    nobarkusN
    I agree with Patty. A vet check on abnormal behavior is always best. I had a Basenji who never touched anything in the house at 14 yrs old chew up a chair cushion. A vet checked confirmed a bad UTI. He actually pee'd blood waiting in the vet. My fault for not taking him in right away when I suspected something.
  • Aggressive peeing

    Behavioral Issues
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    11k Views
    nobarkusN
    I would start off with a vet visit, blood work and urinalysis to rule out any physical problems.
  • Peeing on People!!

    Behavioral Issues
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    10k Views
    torchsongT
    Had a Corgi at the bark park come up to me, look at me with the cute face Corgis have, then lift his leg and pee all over my shoe. I gave him the same line I give She-Ra: "You're lucky you're so damn cute!" :)
  • Peeing on the couch

    Behavioral Issues
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    12k Views
    nobarkusN
    @-Clar|Emm|Kai-: …Uhh, is it bad to admit that I don't correct my B when it comes to the coffee tree people?... =D That'll teach em to stand around! :D The thing I see most at the dog park is humping.