Skip to content

Saying hello

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • About time i say hello

    Member Introductions
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    HooliganH
    Hi Abe! Great blog! Morris is such a cutie! :) I look forward to hearing all about your adventures! My Hooligan is your Morris's brother - so with you, me and Moth we have a little family here! :)
  • Benji says 'Hello'

    Member Introductions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    P
    Welcome to you (P…) and Benji, so pleased to see you on here!. I hope the seizure was a one-off but i'm sure you'll get plenty of valuable advice here if not. Do get in touch with M & L they have a wonderful vet for Skipper in Oswestry.
  • Hello hello

    Member Introductions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    Oh wow - your sheltie is gorgeous! Will go to the other post to see your new basenji pics.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    10k Views
    P
    I look forward to your pictures. I'm a technophobe too - I keep telling myself I can do it but so far haven't posted any. One of my bitches was spoiled for the show ring by such a judge who didn't know how to approach a hound (although he was a Saluki judge and should have!). She was experienced at showing as well but was traumatised because when she backed away at his front on, silly voice approach she nearly fell from the table! Of course she blamed the fall on his approach. I worked on her intensively but to no avail. Yes, Basenjis on the whole are friendly and they never forget a friend either!
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    snorky998S
    Welcome. Please keep trying to get those pics up!!
  • 0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    J
    Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing pics.