Skip to content

Pictures of your B now and as pup

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Snowy pictures!

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    P
    We look as though we're going to be snowed and iced in for several more days. The Basenjis say Hooray but I'm not so sure. They're like children - always trying to find the untrodden snow. Bungwa never wants to come in - he's even out there at night! I love the pictures, Nicola!
  • Some Pictures From Our Walk

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    JannekeJ
    Great pics! It's always nice to see happy dogs running and playing :)
  • Pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    9k Views
    L
    Thank you, all, for the compliments! Ty's registered name is Apex Tyvola. He just turned 3 and is recently retired from the show ring. Zeenie is between 11 & 13 and is a BRAT dog originally found in Illinois: I've had her 9 years now and she is an angel (w/ horns, occasionally:rolleyes:)
  • Elf yourself (or b!!)

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    LiLiL
    Bear, LiLi, Leo O_O… http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1458367206
  • Worlds Funniest B Pictures!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    43
    0 Votes
    43 Posts
    28k Views
    ChristyRutherfordC
    @BDawg1005: The Bone Burglar: [image: clothes5.jpg] I love this one!! Makes me want to dress up mine. He has t-shirts, but no "custom duds":p and that santa one, cute but freaky:)
  • B Deck

    Show Off Your Dog
    35
    0 Votes
    35 Posts
    16k Views
    ChaseandZahrasmomC
    I want to come back in my next life as a B living at the Basenji Park! :D