Skip to content

Pictures of our B's with children

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Rogue is 8 months old now. Here's some new pictures!

    Show Off Your Dog
    24
    2 Votes
    24 Posts
    13k Views
    eeeefarmE
    Dogs are like kids, if they think they can hold out for something "better" they will. ;-)
  • Who Says Basenji's Don't Like to Play Fetch?

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    12k Views
    P
    Yes, Bungwa will toss any of his toys into the air and catch them but definitely will not catch anything I throw. He has no competition because the others just look and say 'Boooring'!!! Interesting about your best hunters being fetchers, Quercus. I wonder if there's a reason in it or whether it's a coincidence!?
  • Nigel's here!

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    9k Views
    N
    Sounds good! I'll check w/the vet, it soundslike putting super glue in cracks on feet and hands. I'll also look into something to keep him warm. I used to guide down in s Utah. I love that area. Everything east of Capital Reef onto the eastern slopes of Boulder Mt. Kicked around in the San Rafael Swell and down s Cedar Mesa during my off time. Beautiful area. Thanks agan. Greg
  • FINALLY…Jack's Vacation Pictures!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    L
    Oh it's good to see Jack out of jail and happy. I love that last pic.
  • Li Ra's First Christmas Pictures!

    Show Off Your Dog
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Your B's Favorite Toy!!??

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    MantisM
    holy cow, he is the cutest basenji is the world! oh those eyes!