Skip to content

Show off your Basenji Wear!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    13k Views
    kray14K
    [image: 1575434982821-img_4047-resized.jpg] [image: 1575435022062-img_4052-resized.jpg]
  • 0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    MothM
    Congratulations :) What lovely dogs!
  • Basenji fashion show

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    14k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Very nice coats!
  • Basenji show pics!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    BuanaB
    Great photo?s!!!! Nice to see some B?s I know!!! :D Ooooohhh how nice to see Razi and Gaia!!! (sooooo very nice people wich are friends of us… they're totally in loooovvvee with their B's!!! That's the people that set up the basenji meeting
  • Basenji on MSNBC picture show

    Show Off Your Dog
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Basenji or not??

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    6k Views
    L
    Thank you very much for the info. I will have to try the time out. He was crate trained as far as being house broken, but now when I put brownie in the crate all he does is whine.. I do have 2 older dogs. one that plays with him and the other, well he just growls at brownie. The mother that was there when I got Brownie was a white shepard, maybe that is where the broad nose comes in.