Skip to content

Ear Question

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Question

    Basenji Talk
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    7k Views
    tanzaT
    @saralars: This is off the subject of crate escape… I was told growing up that turkey and chicken bones were very dangerous for dogs. Are Basenjis different in this way too? Or am I missing something... Raw, uncooked bones are fine for any dog, not just Basenjis… it is "cooked" bones that are the problems
  • Dumb question…

    Basenji Talk
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    J
    I was surprised by how thick the whiskers were! She was finally a bit sleepy and left the scissors (I tried a small nail scissors this time) so I got the annoying one trimmed, but I was surprised at how the scissors barely got through it! Oh well, its dumb but at least now there isn't this annoying long hair hanging way down off her chin :)
  • Basenji Questions

    Basenji Talk
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    20k Views
    M
    Chike loves to play fetch….but not when I want him too of course....just when he wants too....
  • A question

    Basenji Talk
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    jys1011J
    HOW CUTE!!! I love the one ear up & one down…I wish mine could do that!! Definitely something senji about this little guy but rest assured he's 100% CUTE
  • Question about basenji

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    BDawgB
    Mine usually tuck their noses behind their legs when they are curled up… much like my avatar. :)
  • Itchy ears?

    Basenji Talk
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    10k Views
    lvossL
    If he has only just started itching you may have caught it early. It would be better to have it checked out before starting to put things in his ears that could make the situation worse. Yeast loves damp dark environments.