Skip to content

Bodhis first day at doggy park

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • A day with my cousin

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    P
    Super pictures of the two of them. The stem cell injectiobns seem a great help with the hips. I'm not sure that it is done here. I must find out. You have a right to gush about Kipawa - he's a lovely boy.
  • Kipawa enjoys a sunny day at the park

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Yes, socialization is great and fun too..you know he is having a ball and what better feeling is there? I love him playing with the doxie, as our doxie Gus is way to grumpy to play with Pippin..he snuggles with him but no play, NO…Gus will do anything for bodyheat but that is just about all. Great pictures btw.
  • Dogsitting Days

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    nobarkusN
    @tanza: They are not wild "wicked" women…gggg... I know of a few "mellow" ones.. and usually I have found, it is the boys that are pretty wild in their younger years, more then the girls most of the time. There is stuff you can buy to put on her pads to protect them while they toughen up... and she would be one for sure that I would be very careful with on pavement/roads/sidewalks in the summer when the sun has really hot... that is what can really bother their feet, tough or not.. The 2 females I had were tough and devoted. Good point about the heat. That hot pavement is a killer and I don't think people realize it either.
  • More Snow Day Photos - Walk at the Park!

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    irenaI
    First pic is too funny :D.
  • A little bit of Gizmo. His first day home.

    Show Off Your Dog
    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    17k Views
    wizardW
    OMG - tooooo funny. I just love puppy pictures - their eyes are so huge.
  • Chances first day

    Show Off Your Dog
    36
    0 Votes
    36 Posts
    19k Views
    SamS
    @jenwilson: He is adoreable! Makes me want another too… but the more you describe your adventures the more sensible I become. Good luck and keep those pics coming! I agree, I want 2 more (but my husband may not be to happy). Keep the pics coming they are GREAT.