• Okay, so I got a new phone with all the bells and whistles. One of the bells (or whistles, depending on how you look at it) is the ability to record video. 🆒 Therefore, I'm going to start recording a lot more of Tucker!

Here's my first video for the Basenji Forums as well as my very first YouTube post! Wahoo!

[yt]GCMhtZDODKU[/yt]

• Very cool! Tucker looks like he is having a blast running around that tennis court with his friend.

• I love to watch b's run and play.
    Thanks for sharing.

• I love Boxers and Basenji's! I was just telling my husband today that I really think boxers and basenji's compliment each other very well. They both seem to have semi-similar personalities and both are VERY hands on dogs (I never saw a dog as hands on as boxers until getting Tiggy). That little brindle boxer sure is cute, do you know how old he is? What's his name I couldn't understand that lady?

LMAO that is just too funny, they play the same as my two.

• I don't think the Boxer is too old. But I'm not sure she's told me. His name is Mosely.

• @TuckerVA:

I don't think the Boxer is too old. But I'm not sure she's told me. His name is Mosely.

he does look to be still younger, under 18 months.

• Looks like they're both having fun. That's great!

• They both look like they are having a great time 🙂 Thanks for sharing!

Suggested Topics