Skip to content

Looking for a R/W male puppy

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    tanzaT
    www.basenji.org you can search for breeders by state. There is also a link on how to "vet" breeders, question you should ask. https://www.basenji.org/learn/ScreeningBreeders.htm Also check out health testing yourself. You need to have the registration numbers and/or registration name and you can check at www.ofa.org Here is the link for questions to ask breeders. Do not just "take" their word for testing, check it out for yourself. Here is a link to one of my girl with her health testing results https://www.ofa.org/advanced-search?f=sr&appnum=1415062
  • Looking for bk/wh female puppy

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    9k Views
    lisastewartL
    As most basenjis are born in Dec, you are very unlikely to find a 2 month old at this time of yr, but you could get on waiting lists for this years breedings.
  • Adult R/W Male Basenji - FL

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    Patty MP
    Hi Ladybug, I left you a message. :)
  • Looking for b/w puppy in Europe

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    10k Views
    A
    @Janneke: I would just LOVE LOVE LOVE to add a Basenji, but I study.. I would like to have some time off when the new pup is here, so it should come here like.. NOW (my vacation of 9 weeks just started :D).. Haha.. As we all now, B's get puppies when I'm in the middle of my 'school year'.. Ugh.. I have some nice breeders on my list :D ;) Your Shmi is also from Sweden right? Tillo is as well :) But we are going very 'off topic' in Fibula's thead. Sorry for that Fibula!! Yes, sorry :) Janneke - I wrote on your wall…
  • Still Looking R/W Basenji

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    We have been blessed with a bit of a miracle thanks to ALL of your help!! We will be getting a Basenji this season from a Local CT breeder and yes avid tester AMAZING litter!!! (the original breeder we were working with)! Just waiting for the details to come thru!! Ill keep you all posted with ALL the details about our Precious B Baby!! and AGAIN thank you so much for ALL your Advice and Guidance! We needed it! Kira and Geoff Hayes
  • Adult R/W Basenji Male in Portland, Oregon

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3k Views
    No one has replied