Ew Zip! why would you want to smell like that?!?!?!?!?!

• I always take Zip hiking with me on my day off. We go with my friend and her dalmation on a five mile loop. Zip is pretty good off leash. UNTIL SHE FINDS SOME EEEWWW SMELL SHE WANTS ALL OVER HER. She mushes someone's poo all over her neck and head so it shows up REALLY WELL. I couldn't believe it. She did it last week and being the first time I was like ew Zip, seriously?? Could you not? But today….AGAIN?? And it gets all up in her collar and omg. Such a FOUL smell too. As she ran by me I smelled it, before I saw it all worked into her fur. EEeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! And then we get in the car and ugh, I about passed out.
    B-A-T-H-T-I-M-E
    Someone mentioned that doing that is an attempt to block out the hunting dog's own smell. Is that true? UUUUUuuuuuuugh. I think zippy girl is staying leashed next time because the last thing mama wants to do after hiking 5 miles is wash off her "perfume". And a bath a week is just ridiculous.

• uggh reminds me of my parents dog. Lady, in her younger years, would take cat poo out of the litter box and eat/roll in it. outside she would do the same with random poo on the ground.

just be glad you didnt have to clean up the carpet too! lol:p

Suggested Topics