Skip to content

Show me your crate pictures!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Snowy pictures!

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    P
    We look as though we're going to be snowed and iced in for several more days. The Basenjis say Hooray but I'm not so sure. They're like children - always trying to find the untrodden snow. Bungwa never wants to come in - he's even out there at night! I love the pictures, Nicola!
  • Show picture

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    BuanaB
    @irena: They are definitely handsome couple :). I understant definitely that Kas was nervous. My father is still nervous on shows although he started with showing 8 yrs ago :eek::D. :eek: we have a long way to go then :D
  • Spring pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    setidogS
    You are a gifted photographer!! Amazing pictures and love the collars as well :)
  • Funny pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    lauralopezL
    OMD! That's the biggest bean bag type of pillow I've ever seen. Those pups must be in heaven! Well maybe not heaven. Heaven would mean the main human bed. BUT those pups look like they have a great comfort right there. Great pixs!
  • Tiggy Pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    34
    0 Votes
    34 Posts
    17k Views
    nala121498N
    Gorgeous dogs.
  • Pictures in the Gallery

    Show Off Your Dog
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied