Skip to content

Okay, this isn't a "story" but….

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • "You can't do that with a Basenji!"

    Basenji Talk
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    9k Views
    Anubis's MommyA
    Gorgeous dog and such a great story! I loved reading it…she was something VERY special...thank you so much for sharing!!
  • Do Tri's have an extra "evil" gene?

    Basenji Talk
    30
    0 Votes
    30 Posts
    15k Views
    tanzaT
    @Craigh: We got an extra dose of evil yesterday. Bella spent a couple hours laying on the couch with my wife. When she woke up she decided it was play time. She grabbed the corner of the carpet (where two rooms join) and RIPPED IT UP OFF THE FLOOR!! This was tacked down carpet that she had never messed with before. Don't know where that came from. She had pulled up about a square yard before I caught her. We're thinking about changing her name to DeMonica. Atta "Tri'ing" Basenji!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • B's & Horror Movies Don't Go Together!!!!

    Basenji Talk
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    9k Views
    ELERICKSON40E
    I think I saw Sophie on a b video website and I was so glad that someone else's B made that noise I showed it to my husband and daughter. Thanks for posting that video because as a new B owner we thought we had some kind of devel dog!!! She does it the most to our oldest dog Josie. There are nights she even does it from under our covers in bed when she hears Josie moving out in the living room. Too Funny!!!!
  • Keoki's "Big" Day tomorrow

    Basenji Talk
    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    12k Views
    JazzysMomJ
    @tanza: I doubt there will be much swelling… and I would not use the Rimadyl unless you really need to.... of course I am not a fan of Rimadyl The site looks good this morning. I did give him a Rimadyl last night, since I wanted him to sleep well and not bother the site. I think now that may have been a mistake. Maybe a little pain would be a good thing. He's behaving perfectly normally, actually a little more nutsy, I think, after being contained all day yesterday. I hope he knows what he's doing…....:)
  • Who gets "groomed" by their "B's"?

    Basenji Talk
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    15k Views
    nobarkusN
    If I put my arm around Nika when we're on the couch and my hand rests on her leg, she'll lick my hand for 10 minutes.
  • Stormie's 1st dinner at his "Gramma's" house

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    L
    There's no animal so resourceful as a hungry basenji. They were slighted you know for centuries being last in line at the cooking pot.