Skip to content

Zpuppy goes her first agility seminar . . .

Basenji Training

Suggested Topics

  • Agility Course Question

    Basenji Training
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    P
    Well, that was a bust, turns out the course wasn't fully enclosed alone, too many other dogs to even pay attention. She did have a blast with all the other happy dogs! So it was still a fun outing!
  • Agility disaster

    Basenji Training
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    8k Views
    wizardW
    LOL - I will remember it all for the next time. :D
  • First Obedience & Agility class -Rant-

    Basenji Training
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    KipawaK
    Well done, you guys! She sounds like she is going to be a natural at agility.
  • First Points!

    Basenji Training
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    JannekeJ
    Yay! Congrats again!!
  • First Time…

    Basenji Training
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    S
    I love to see the b's running and smiling. This is a great photo…thanks for sharing.
  • Agility Video

    Basenji Training
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    7k Views
    lvossL
    I have been a bit of chicken about entering a competition. I think I am going to give one a try either this May or June. I am going to start in CPE because their level 1 should be a good place for me the novice handler and Rio my novice dog.