Skip to content

Basenji Puppy Pile

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji and...???

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    She is really cute though I don't see Basenji. Like Shirley said, only a DNA can tell you much for certain.
  • Puppies!

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    8k Views
    O
    Big congrats to you! I see you have all flavors to choose from. :) They are all adorable, so you can't go wrong!
  • Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    P
    I agree with the others that although he seems to have Basenji in him - his head is def. not Basenji. As for the leg I'd have it amputated if it troubles him - He'll cope with 3 legs I'm sure, but certainly consult a specialist first. Please keep us updated.
  • Not a basenji, but…

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    B
    After striking out with my first 2 B's I figured I'd give my other love a try! She is wonderful so far, potty training is kicking our butt..as with any puppy. We have only had her a week yesterday so I'm sure this is gonna be fun! She is giving us (my gf and I, our 3 cats and Sid) a run for our money! Sid is very jealous though, which is what we wanted. We need him to desire attention instead of just laying around all day long. Wish us luckkkk with the ol' man.
  • New Puppy, Lucy, Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    10k Views
    JannekeJ
    She's adorable! Very cute!
  • Puppy Pile

    Show Off Your Dog
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    13k Views
    QuercusQ
    @Duke: Now that's what I call socialization! I would choose a tri-color. Their masks make them look like super-heros. Thanks for sharing these pics. BTW Andrea - How old are they? One litter is almost 7 weeks, and the other litter is 9 weeks.