Skip to content

Meet our new puppy!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Hi! New here. Meet Charlie. Basenji ?

    Show Off Your Dog
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • New puppy Pictures!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    17k Views
    ArwenA
    What did you end up naming him?
  • My new puppy is home!

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    9k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    She is so cute! Congratulations - she looks just like my Shaye did except for that really darling little tri-color tail! Like all babies, they are adorable so they will live to be adults.:o
  • New PUPPY! (with photos…)

    Show Off Your Dog
    28
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    15k Views
    B
    Such cuties. Makes me want a third one!!!
  • Meet my new furbaby

    Show Off Your Dog
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    12k Views
    sabaS
    Oh, you could be sooooooooo regretting that last sentence, VERY soon :p:p So you wouldnt mind it if I stole that name from you, really ??? It is a really gorgeous name… I guess the next step is to wait till we meet her, and see if it suits her... I really like Vita, that Basenjimamma just suggested too... Im so confused !!! Good luck with trying to convince your boyfriend, I hope for your sake it does work for you :):). It will be hard to be in Sydney, this weekend, and not have that detour to Kylies, hey !!! Good luck with getting into your home as soon as possible, I dont envy you, all the moving etc, etc ;)
  • New Puppy, Lucy, Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    10k Views
    JannekeJ
    She's adorable! Very cute!