• We all know that dogs like to roll in the most disgusting stuff (like dead fish and skunks). Well the other day I was cleaning up the Sunday papers and I noticed EL D was just rolling around like crazy over a small piece of paper. I shoved him aside to see what it was – lo and behold -- the perfume sample inserts! Boy did he smell good!! 😃 Even today he still carries some of the scent.

• That's cool! I'd love to train our B to do that but she'd probably be happier tearing up the pages one at a time. LOL.

• For mine, anything with citrus in it has them rolling around… and especially funny when it is spray for the room....

• And OMG…baby butt cream! Most of our dogs will seek it out, and try to rub all over it.

Pat, since you use A&D for tails, have you ever had one try to rub on it? We used Desitin for Ethan....maybe it is just the smell of that one brand.

• @Quercus:

And OMG…baby butt cream! Most of our dogs will seek it out, and try to rub all over it.

Pat, since you use A&D for tails, have you ever had one try to rub on it? We used Desitin for Ethan....maybe it is just the smell of that one brand.

what is A&D for tails?

• @MaxBooBooBear:

what is A&D for tails?

sort of….....diapered baby tails! Skin ointment for various things.....baby's butts mostly.

Suggested Topics