Skip to content

I Just Adopted Mine

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hi All- just joined : )

    Member Introductions
    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    19k Views
    Buddys PalB
    Welcome to the Forum! The pictures are very good close ups and show off the mirrors to the B's soul! Hope you get as much out of the forum as I did AFTER I adopted my first. Even as my second time around, I love hearing and learning more about how Basenjis rule! Sorry for your loss, but blessing to you and hugs to Star!
  • Just joined

    Member Introductions
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    P
    Welcome to the forum Mike and i wish you every success in getting your Basenji.
  • Adopting basenji mix

    Member Introductions
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    I
    Right on! My Basenji is a mix breed as well, and I also adopted him. He is an absolute handful, but one of the best parts of my day is when I get home and see how he excited he is that dads home. And yeah… as far as chew toys, I have not found a single one that he can't destroy in less than 5 minutes. The best toy I've gotten him was a coil of rope that I tied into knots. lol, be prepared to pick up little pieces of his victims every day.
  • Just Started looking

    Member Introductions
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    G
    Hello & welcome from Canada. Nice to have you here. You will find a wealth of knowledge & info on this forum. Wishing you well with your dog search. G
  • Just introducing myself…

    Member Introductions
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    AlexA
    Hi! Welcome to Basenji Forums! Do you have any photos of Tucker? It would be great if you can post them in the Show Off Your Dog thread. Let us know if you need help posting your photos.
  • Adopting Cali

    Member Introductions
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    AlexA
    Hi! Welcome to Basenji Forums! Sounds like you adopted a great dog! Do you have any photos of Cali? It would be great if you can post them in the Show Off Your Dog thread. Let us know if you need help posting your photos.