Skip to content

Just joined

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Just a newbie

    Member Introductions
    7
    1 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    L
    Hi, thank you for all the warm welcome and good advice. It's good to know that Basenji personalities close to the cat's style. I'll read the articles later.
  • Meet Pumpkin, just in time for fall!

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    P
    Thanks guys! I'm learning a lot, with such good feedback from you all!
  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • Just found this site!

    Member Introductions
    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    11k Views
    Rita JeanR
    Welcome look forward to talking with you. Sure you can help a lot of us that have not had our B's very long. They are great. Rita Jean
  • Hello ~ just signed up . . .

    Member Introductions
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    8k Views
    Nsanas_MomN
    Thank you one and all for the warm welcome, it is nice to be among friends who share the same affections with the B's. I posted a photo it is next to my profile, I'm so new at this thread thing I still can't figure a lot of it out . . . Also welcome to the newbees also . . . Thanks Sharron, you were right, and so happy they are such a welcoming warm group. . . hugs!
  • Just introducing myself…

    Member Introductions
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    AlexA
    Hi! Welcome to Basenji Forums! Do you have any photos of Tucker? It would be great if you can post them in the Show Off Your Dog thread. Let us know if you need help posting your photos.