Might be bringing home 2nd B!!

• Well we first applied for Meeka, but the coordinator wasnt sure if she was the right fit, so she talked to another coordinator in her area and she had a girl that isn't posted. It's looking like we will get the one thats not posted, but Meeka is still a possibility.. They both sound great so I'm super excited!!

• again, congrats, hope all goes well

• @tanza:

Oh and welcome to the "I can't just have one" Club

lol i know! i think they have some sort of power over us.. i wish i could just keep adding them!! i cant wait for number 2!

• Do let us know how it goes and send us a photo once your have your second b.

• @DiegosMom:

lol i know! i think they have some sort of power over us.. i wish i could just keep adding them!! i cant wait for number 2!

After I got my 2nd B, I swore I would volunutarily ban myself from looking at the BRAT website, but wound up volunteering for BRAT instead:p I think they have some sort of Basenji hypnotic powers on that site.

• It's final! We signed the papers for Meeka from BRAT!

• @DiegosMom:

It's final! We signed the papers for Meeka from BRAT!

Congratulations…. she looks very pretty.... and now with a friend it will help her lose weight...ggg

• Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! We got a boy from BRAT that sounds very much like Meeka – shy , scared etc.. He has recently been warming up to us and is proving to be a GREAT dog -- just takes a lot of time and patience. Hope you all get along great and again CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

• Congratulations! I truly believe that two are better than one. I think Bs do much better with a companion. Can't wait to hear how things go.

• Thanks everyone! I will def. post how everything is going and how her and diego get along once we get her, which should be next weekend!

• Congratulations! Can't wait to see photos!

Suggested Topics