Skip to content

Doggie coats

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Coat Question

    Basenji Talk
    14
    1 Votes
    14 Posts
    5k Views
    R
    @elbrant The first time I took Ibis lure coursing: I let go, and she ran straight to the lunch stand! It was in the opposite direction of the field. I don't think she could figure out why a dog would run after an empty bag, when everyone knows, they're much more interesting when heavy!
  • Do you put a coat or sweater on your Basenji?

    Basenji Talk
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    20k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Mind don't mind theirs but I'm in GA, rare need them
  • Successful doggie park day

    Basenji Talk
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    KipawaK
    I am sooo glad that you both had a successful day at the dog park. It's so important for dogs to be able to socialize well with other dogs. Well done!
  • No doggy odor

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    tanzaT
    I don't smell my B's feet either, however they think it is pretty amusing to stick them in my face in bed when I am sleeping!!!!!
  • Looking For Winter Coat

    Basenji Talk
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    14k Views
    PunkyP
    I bought coats from Ruffwear for my boys and have been really pleased with the coats especially since we have gotten so much snow.
  • Doggie backpacks

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    luzmery928L
    Yeah and it's not like my B is helpful. He's looking at me like what now mommy first the coat and booties and now this…how are the boys at the park gonna take me seriously..lol