• I can't wait. I couldn't have lucked out more, the new dogs foster is wonderful. There was some question on how he would act with my children and he has been working with the dog making sure that he would be up to the torment that my kids would be putting him through. When I asked when we could come to see him, he responded "oh, I was planning on bringing him to you. I want to make sure that he is comfortable in your home". I thought what a wonderful person, I live a good four hours from this man. When I offered to pay his way he declined stating that BRAT would pay for the whole thing. I couldn't believe it. He is bringing food for him among other things to make his transition smoother. I couldn't ask to meet a nicer person.

• Funny – I am getting excited butterflies in my tummy for you!

I guess this Basenji disease is contagious!

• Thank you for the butterflies I will keep you posted!

• Welcome to the forum (warning - its very addictive). There's a thread on here somewhere that dealt with bringing a new dog into a basenji occupied home. You will find some helpful hints there.
    And pictures of Wheezy please.

• I will post some soon. Weezy chewed my usb cable to attach my camera to my comuter, I am waiting for a new one to come in the mail. I kept finding all of these little black pieces of plastic all over the floor, it took me a few hours to figure out what it was then I found her secret hiding place (under the love seat in my childrens game room) I only found about two inches of it intact. Grrrrrr. My fault I shouldn't have left it where she could find it. Thank you for the warm welcome!

• I'm bringing home two boys from BRAT monday to foster, so I feel your excitement! was your new boy posted on BRATs website?? if so whats his name?? cant wait for pictures!!

• He never made it to the point of being posted. But I will post pictures of him on monday! Good luck on your fosters!

• @DiegosMom:

I'm bringing home two boys from BRAT monday to foster, so I feel your excitement! was your new boy posted on BRATs website?? if so whats his name?? cant wait for pictures!!

Are your fosters posted yet?

• @tanza:

Are your fosters posted yet?

No not yet, I picked them up Monday and I'm trying to get to know them, since they are very timid at first. I hope to get them posted soon so they can find a forever home, I think they are gonna make really loving pets! They are very sweet B's.

• weeziesmom- I'm sure you are very busy with your new addition, all 4 of mine are sleeping now so I have time to relax, but when you get a minute update us on how its going and we would love some pics!!

Suggested Topics