Skip to content

Basenji fancier from the Philippines

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji discovered!

    Member Introductions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • My Basenjis

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    P
    As mine age I try to keep a bit of weight on them because I know they may reach a stage when they just don't keep weight as the organs weaken.
  • Indonesian Basenji here

    Member Introductions
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    8k Views
    anukotorA
    i apologize, my wife has joined this forum too, and asking same question her user ID is queendom. today they have bath schedule, we will take some picture after bath. this is first bath since they arrived. the vet told not to bathing them for 3 days after they got anti scabies injection
  • Kaylee the Basenji

    Member Introductions
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    10k Views
    JasonWheelerJ
    Good lookin dog! I was lucky I got mine at the shelter two days before he would be put to sleep.
  • Basenji in Florida

    Member Introductions
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    12k Views
    MantisM
    Yes Kat!! Come to the big dog park on Sunday!! Cairo is officially ready to get back into the pack.. I will be happy to meet you at any dog park in Pinellas county as well!! Cairo is ready to play with another basenji his age!
  • My first basenji

    Member Introductions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    SunnyS
    i found the only thing that gets Sandies attention now days is a rolled news paper… i dont hit her with it, just the site of it and me slapping it against my legg, usually makes her stop what ever she is doing...usually its nothing major... chasing the cats...or if she just wont stop beating me up after we play...