Skip to content

We love our basenji

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • 3 Votes
    20 Posts
    7k Views
    T
    Judging from what being said. I would say things are on hold until next year! But Good Luck All The Same x
  • Love of basenji,is a constant

    Member Introductions
    1
    2 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Basenji or not ????

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    I have to go read your link, but having been called to the shelter to see a chow that was an overweigh pomeranian, a rottweiler that was a lovely hound dog (Rottie rescue in FL told me keep quiet, they knew it wasn't a rottie but had a good home so just get it. I expected a LITTLE Rottweiler looking... bahahaha, no.)... vets who thought our basenjis were so many other things, not much surprises me.
  • Basenji

    Member Introductions
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    5k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    If you click on the last icon with the arrow up icon, you can upload photos. They need to be in JPG format I think.
  • Love my basenjis

    Member Introductions
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    7k Views
    V
    Hi Vicki - I love your name. ;) Welcome and I hope to see more of your postings. This is the best site for help, advice, and friendship. I, too, use the squirt bottle and always keep a cup of water on the counter for more drastic intervention. My two will go at it, then clean each other up once they are wet. It is funny.
  • Michigan Basenjis

    Member Introductions
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    Tayda_LennyT
    I would love to get some Bs together for a play date. I'm starting to think Lenny may only be dog aggressive with non B's. He and Tayda spent a month with 6 other B's and it was fine! Anyone near the Ann ARbor, Michigan area? Michelle