Skip to content

Florida Here!

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • 2 Votes
    14 Posts
    15k Views
    ZandeZ
    @jeimygirl I have added him to the database and he will appear as soon as I finish playing catch-up with today's incoming litters. So you will be able to see his ancestors very soon ! It is very easy to add his registration number and change his name at need. Email me photos as he matures and get photos of Mom and Dad too if you can - they really bring the pedigrees to life.
  • Basenji Owner in Florida

    Member Introductions
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    Chealsie508C
    I own one of those little ratbags..lmao But I wouldn't give him up for the world..nearing three years and I'm still waiting for the "let up" Lol
  • Hi from Northeast Florida

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    P
    Hi Sadie, Lily had the first four tests done at one clinic and the next five done at another. The results have been all over the board at both places. Dr. Gonto thought about possible lab error early on. Thank you all for your thoughts and ideas. Keep them coming please. PMP
  • Hello from florida

    Member Introductions
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    6k Views
    RivermoonR
    Hi! That was some rescue. Glad to hear Chili found a loving home.
  • Hello from Florida

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    ALL the dogs are adorable. Welcome.
  • Hi! New from Florida

    Member Introductions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    J
    Hello and welcome. I'm sorry to hear your little b is sickly. I wish her a speedy recovery. There are some great folks on this site with some great and helpful information. Hopefully they can provide some insight to your little girl's illness.