Skip to content

Introducing CONGO–-photos

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Introducing Brutus

    Member Introductions
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    eeeefarmE
    Not sure of the size limit, there used to be information about this but I can't find it. I typically downsize to 800 x 600 pixels, 75% quality, and that works well. Size is usually under 100 kb.
  • Introducing…

    Member Introductions
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    7k Views
    T
    very nice pic!! so cute!!
  • I really should introduce myself

    Member Introductions
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    6k Views
    JannekeJ
    Welcome to the forum, Joanne. What a wonderful story about Billy :)
  • Larka! Your photos ARE here.

    Member Introductions
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    JazzysMomJ
    Nope,you're not confused. In fact, I just came back to the site because I realized I'd made my mistake! LOL I'd just finished reading the posts on the "lawsuit" thread, so Larka was on my mind when I was browsing the photos. Sorry.. haven't had coffee yet. Nevermind . . . :o
  • Congo is Home!

    Member Introductions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    BarklessdogB
    Congo is a great name. I wanted to call our dog Mutumbo, but the wife did not like that.
  • Just introducing myself…

    Member Introductions
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    AlexA
    Hi! Welcome to Basenji Forums! Do you have any photos of Tucker? It would be great if you can post them in the Show Off Your Dog thread. Let us know if you need help posting your photos.