Skip to content

B's in cars

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • What's your B's neck measure (trying to size a collar)?

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    16k Views
    TimesthemythT
    You can find a lot of puppy collars at thrift shops for pretty cheap - would never pay full price for one. I'm getting mine at 14 weeks and was told that 8-12 inches was what was being used - then at 4- 6 months graduate to 10-14 inch collar.
  • 'It's a race-dog!'

    Basenji Talk
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    7k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Schouiffy: Hehe. I know… Well I don't live very close to Bern at all - but YES!! Thank you for owning the Italians last night. :) !! Orange is such a nice colour. =) Orange is a great colour ;)
  • B's and Cold…

    Basenji Talk
    35
    0 Votes
    35 Posts
    22k Views
    JazzysMomJ
    Mine want to sleep on long, rainy days…..like today. Once they have their first potty of the day and realize it's a downpour day, their whole demeanor changes, and it's a slow-moving, sleepy day all day.
  • The birds and the B's

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    J
    Love your story and love your title, too!!
  • B's cleaning others

    Basenji Talk
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    10k Views
    MantisM
    Until last night which THIS IS REALLY GROSS….. Cairo expressed his anal glands as he relaxed on the couch. Ceasar began licking his bottom to clean him.....I mean, GROSS.... I suppose we have a visit due to the anal gland fairy.... And I was getting my bath right before that!! thank god it wasnt after:eek:
  • What do your B's do when they hear this??

    Basenji Talk
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    8k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    hehe, awesome! i love basenji's!! lol