Skip to content

Who has the largest Basenji

Basenji Health Issues & Questions

Suggested Topics

  • Carsick Basenji

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    eeeefarmE
    My first girl got carsick. I used Dramamine (Gravol) for her. Luckily she outgrew the problem, because every time I had to pill her the neighbours thought I was killing her. She screamed her head off! (and of course spit out the pill). She did best riding loose in the back seat. That was in the '60s, and we didn't worry about such things…...
  • Basenji skirts

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    9k Views
    KipawaK
    Kipawa's skirt - it isn't big, but I actually love running my fingers over it. :)
  • Itching Basenji!

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    12k Views
    nobarkusN
    It's most likely a yeast infection. They get it in the ears quite often. Buddy has a yeast infection right now on his stomach.
  • My Basenji, Polly,

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    11k Views
    B
    Polly is 9 this Christmas. Dec 14th to be exact!
  • Lazy basenjis!

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    10k Views
    B
    @jys1011: HA HA..I was thinking the same thing…where do I get a bamboo stick?? Asia is the best place.:D :D :D But I do have some in the back yard.:D
  • Sneezy Basenji

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    6k Views
    J
    Joey sneezes a lot, but I don't think he has allergies. I think it is all the dust in our house. I hate to clean!! :D