Skip to content

Old Kids…

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • My 17 year old

    Show Off Your Dog
    19
    8 Votes
    19 Posts
    7k Views
    J
    @hawaiiboyinsf said in My 17 year old: @jengosmonkey the boys, Shaka & Yoda & I lived in downtown SJ until ‘99, then moved to the city on Dolores street next to Dolores Park so that was their backyard/daily playground. More pics of them on Instagram #ShakaAndYoda. I looked up Delores Park. I know of it, but have never seen it. It's dang BIG! Very nice. Was Shaka male or female? Not to get too personal, but were you in a house or an apartment? With a Basenji... more impressive if an apartment. That aside...to be in a big ol' city like San Francisco with a Basenji, who lived to be 17, I'm clapping loudly while standing. WELL DONE! We, who love our Basenjis, salute you!! I'm not on Instagram, but I just might have to so I can see your pics. Yoda is such a great name for a Basenji. I'd use Grogu or Yaddle on a Basenji in a second if I could. Be well, think happy Yoda&Shaka thoughts and make yourself some Masubi. [image: 14CM-9-9CM-Shaka-Brah-Hawaii-Aloha-Surf-Car-Sticker-And-Decals-Motorcycle-Car-Styling-Accessories.jpg_640x640.jpg]
  • Kato - 10 Weeks Old

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    LOL Arwen, their feet smell like cheetos. I like it too! What a cutie pie!
  • Some old ones

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    irenaI
    @BasenjiByTheBay: Haven't made it through all of them but what great wrinkles on the little guy. Too cute! Yeah he has a perfect wrinkles :). He is a one of the few with this wrinkles in Czech Rep.
  • My dear old girl…

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    7k Views
    youngandtiredY
    Your B Flame is still burning bright, she is beautiful. What makes her so apealing is her experience, she just looks so confident, Like as if to say, "Hey,I've Got This Stuff!" haha!!!!!
  • Old Puppy pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    30
    0 Votes
    30 Posts
    17k Views
    MantisM
    wow, super cute!
  • Cruelity to my animals! Just kidding!

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    ChaseandZahrasmomC
    I was thinking of you today, I was at the Greenbrier dog park and we are going Lure Coursing tomorrow! Too bad you guys couldn't make it up this weekend. The Pug Rescue did the photo for $5 at the Dogstuff store in Virginia Beach. Another good dog store in the area. You need to get your son to post that Christmas picture! I kept the wreath on Zahra for most of the afternoon and everyone kept coo-ing over her every where that we went. I don't think Chase would have kept those Reindeer antlers on any longer than I made him! LOL!