Skip to content

Lots of new pics!!!

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • My strange new dog

    Basenji Talk
    7
    3 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    ZandeZ
    She's very handsome but I would say more Staffie than Basenji - DNA test will tell.
  • A new playmate

    Basenji Talk
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    wizardW
    Congrats on being a rescue home! They are both very beautiful and i just love her head spot.
  • New Member

    Basenji Talk
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    J
    Thanks for your replies. I've started giving Sonia Glucosamine w/ MSM every day and we'll see how she does. I'll give you an update in about a month and let you know if it's helped or not.
  • New Puppy Needs

    Basenji Talk
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    11k Views
    jessi76J
    @Mantis: These will not cause diahreah in puppies….greenies will make the poop a bit softer than usual and green :) greenies have been known to cause blockage, and even death. just one of many links to read about it…. http://www.optimumchoices.com/Greenies.htm
  • New Game

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    J
    Hollie would simply chew up the plastic bottle to get to the treats. She has done this with EMPTY bottles. That's my B!
  • New Addition

    Basenji Talk
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    J
    I think an original idea should be developed that is associated with bs. The weims dressed up is so classic for them. Bs should somehow be associated with messes. Maybe they should be paired with new furniture advertising or TP sales!!! Weims became so popular tho, they are having probs in rescue. They are very high energy and most people can't give them enough exercise. I think my idea would prevent Bs from becoming too popular and lots more ending up in rescue. :D