Skip to content

Need Help Finding Book/Booklet...

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Need help finding shoes

    Basenji Talk
    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    A
    We use ones from Rukka. Not sure if they’re available everywhere but they are they best ones we have tried (others always fell off, especially in deep snow). I think having two Velcro closures on each sock has been key. I also prefer the soft shell ones as our B seems to accept them more and they don’t twist as much as the ones with a hard sole. Here are the ones I am referring to: https://rukkapets.com/paw-wear/thermal-shoes-black
  • Need help yodeling!!!!

    Basenji Talk
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    12k Views
    M
    @brindledogs He will yodel if he wants, I would say do not encourage him. Stafford-ames Morse [removed email address]
  • 0 Votes
    13 Posts
    11k Views
    suzeeS
    Hi SallyO! What part of NJ are you in? How long did you need a sitter for? Let me know. My cell is 6094892823
  • House Breaking/Help!!!!!!!!

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    S
    Make sure you use a good cleaner to get rid of the pee/poo smells. I think often we think its clean, but the dogs can still smell the area, and think, ok, this is where I go…We had an issue with a b peeing on the bed. Using an cleaner that breaks up the "matter" was heaven sent to us.
  • I need some help

    Basenji Talk
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    19k Views
    S
    So, its all good then?
  • This Person needs help

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    tanzaT
    Yes, this bit of news has been all over the other B-lists.. it is totally legit