Need to find a sitter for my 6month boy in NY or NJ for 2 weeks…..?Plz help!

• First Basenji's

I am looking for a sitter who could look after 6months basenji for 2 weeks. We are going for 2 week holidays in jan/feb and we would like to find someone who cares about basenji and would have planty of time to enjoy his company! The basenji owners would be great idea! We live in NYC and we could travel around other NY states, as long as he could stay in a safe and loving home. I dont want to leave him in a dog hotel as i would worry about his stay a lot! Could someone advice me please!!!😕

• I would be more than happy to take care of him! I have a 11yr Basenji boy myself. I'm down by Atlantic City. However, I do not have a fenced in yard. I bring my boy to the dog park to run and walk him everyday. Let me know! 🙂

• First Basenji's

Hello suzee! Thank you so much for your reply, lovelly to know that you have 11yr old basenji boy! 🙂 That sounds as a good experience. Dont worry about the yard, we dont have it as well, we live in an apartment and he loves to stay indoors as long as someone is with him. Plus the winter weather will keep him at home anyway! 😉 I'm a housewife so most of the time i stay with him. Do you stay at home too with your basenji?? Before going for some holidays I would love to have him safe in a loving home!

• @Armstrong:

Hello suzee! Thank you so much for your reply, lovelly to know that you have 11yr old basenji boy! 🙂 That sounds as a good experience. Dont worry about the yard, we dont have it as well, we live in an apartment and he loves to stay indoors as long as someone is with him. Plus the winter weather will keep him at home anyway! 😉 I'm a housewife so most of the time i stay with him. Do you stay at home too with your basenji?? Before going for some holidays I would love to have him safe in a loving home!

i currently am unemployed so yes i do stay home with my boy all the time. does your b get along with other dogs? does he sleep in a crate? feel free to call me at 609-879-9388. 🙂

• First Basenji's

Yes our basenji gets along with other dogs. he is a very freindly and cute little boy. He sleeps in a crate when he needs to stay at home alone. But during the night he sleeps in his doggy bed in the bedroom. Thank you for your help! 🙂 We would like to find someone closer to Manhattan who could look after him. If not then we will contact you Suzee, thank you so much for your reply! Hope your basenji is doing good, getting cold! 😉

• no problem! if you need me let me know 🙂

• Hello Armstrong,
    I live in NJ. I'm a longtime breeder of basenjis,35 years to be exact.
    I have a fenced yard and kennel runs. I usually board the puppies that I
    have placed over the years.
    Would be happy to help you with your pup.
    Don't want to give my # on this forum.
    You can give me your contact info.
    I live minutes from Six Flags Great Adventure
    if that is closer for you.

Kathryn

• First Basenji's

Hello Kathryn,

Happy New Year,
    Sorry for a late reply, as i didnt see your msg at all.

I would love to contact you. Could you plz e,ail me to doriam505@gmail.com

I am still looking for the help!

Thank you in advance!

• Hello Neeko-Boy,
    Would be happy to take care of your pup.
    I have a 4month ld pup who woud be happy to
    keep him company.
    Post your e-mail so we I can contact you with details.
    I did end up boarding Armstrongs pup and they where very happy.

Kathryn

• First Basenji's

I would highly recommend Rocky 1 breeder. Yes Armstrong had the best holidays ever when we were away! If you have a basenji try to board with Rocky 1 breeder. My Armstrong was very healthy and without any stress after the boarding. Was good to keep in touch and to know how he was doing, we were very happy. And Armstrong will be back soon! 😉 Thank you again Kathryn for your help! Armstrong is missing you a lot! Our best regards!

• Thank you,Dorina
    for the wonderful review
    I hope that Neeko-Boy responds to me soon.

Kiss that Armstrong for me, I miss him too!

Kathryn

• @suzee:

i currently am unemployed so yes i do stay home with my boy all the time. does your b get along with other dogs? does he sleep in a crate? feel free to call me at 609-879-9388. 🙂

Hi Suzee: I'm currently looking for a sitter – are you still available? I have a 9-year-old basenji boy who's used to cats.

• Hi SallyO! What part of NJ are you in? How long did you need a sitter for? Let me know. My cell is 6094892823

Suggested Topics