Skip to content

Greetings from Florida! New basenji family

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    14 Posts
    7k Views
    auryA
    @zande thanks I will send you all the info 😊
  • 0 Votes
    16 Posts
    15k Views
    elbrantE
    @rgk9ruler said in Puppy Painful Biting Nonstop: xylitol, a sugar substitute, is deadly to dogs Thank you for the reminder! I don't do "sugar free" products (which would be obvious if you met me), but I often forget to mention this. Very important warning. Thank you!
  • New Basenji!!

    Basenji Talk
    19
    3 Votes
    19 Posts
    17k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    @rugosa LOL on the pig ear. But it's not just a basenji trait. One night it was storming and one of my rotts was fixated on one of the bedroom windows. I looked, there was a toad on the screen! The dog was so intense about wanting to get to it, my daughter went out in the rain and moved it from the window. From then until she died, day or night, I had to let her in the bedroom when it stormed to make sure the once-in-a-lifetime visitor wasn't there. They think more than many people give them credit for.
  • New to the basenji breed

    Member Introductions
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    8k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    @melly said in New to the basenji breed: She is very smart and listens very well. !! I'll try to post photos when I get more. Still figuring out the settings If you click on the last symbol, the up arrow, you then choose a photo from your computer and it will post it.
  • New Basenji Mom

    Member Introductions
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    8k Views
    N
    @DebraDownSouth She is just the icing on the cake!! When Deb gets done holding her, could I hold her for a few minutes too?? Please!!
  • New member, New Basenji mom!

    Member Introductions
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    6k Views
    BuanaB
    Welcome to the forum!