Skip to content

New here and new to Basenjis

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • New Basenji Owners

    Member Introductions
    3
    2 Votes
    3 Posts
    10k Views
    ZandeZ
    Welcome aboard, but do share his registered name ? Who are Dad and Mom and what was his date of birth so we can be sure to add him to the Basenji pedigree on-line database (with a photo ???) for the world to share him. http://www.pedigrees.zandebasenjis.com/
  • New Basenji Mom

    Member Introductions
    15
    2 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    @i-babygirl-i If you need help, I'm glad to resize for you.
  • New basenji devotee

    Member Introductions
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    8k Views
    Rita JeanR
    I will take the badge but all the love they give us back and the stories they give us from everyday life will work for my badge. Candiejohn looks like you ready for lots of fun. Rita Jean
  • New Basenji Puppy

    Member Introductions
    29
    0 Votes
    29 Posts
    15k Views
    BasenjiByTheBayB
    Or it would be more expensive through him because he'd need to mark up for his - or his staff's - time to coordinate. Makes sense - smart to just do it on your own. Both our pups were rescues, but in Bongo's case he was from a shelter so we have no info at all on his pedigree and we were able to register for the test. They don't always operate really quickly, though. Congrats on your beautiful girl! Enjoy!
  • New member wanting to meet new basenji people

    Member Introductions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    RivermoonR
    HI…welcome! I also have a Rocket Socks kid!!!
  • New to the Basenji forum

    Member Introductions
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    14k Views
    Roseys_MomR
    Welcome! I'm new here, too, but I'm on the West Coast!