Skip to content

Is my dog a Basenji mix?

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Is she a basenji mix

    Basenji Talk
    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    14k Views
    X
    [image: 1604951020523-16049528432382171393248497095706-resized.jpg]
  • Is he part Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    1 Votes
    13 Posts
    13k Views
    L
    @layla He sure is cute no matter what—but this Basenji website is really good and I have gotten really good advice and really good input from all the people and their dogs...
  • Basenji mix?

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    C
    I am no expert but I looked at the photo before reading your post and I thought it was one. The classic white shoulders, upright ears, pointed nose and shape of face....I agree a profile view would add but it would not be hard to convince me this dog has some basenji genes.
  • Basenji mix (Labrasenji & bsenji/chihuahua mix)

    Basenji Talk
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3k Views
    No one has replied
  • Is This a Basenji Mix?

    Basenji Talk
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    lvossL
    They may not be very familiar with breeds. I agree with Robyn he looks all Rat Terrier to me. Keep in mind that the Rat Terrier breed does have some basenji blood in it and some have a strong resemblance to basenjis.
  • Basenji Mix in New York Dog magazine

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    6k Views
    ChaseandZahrasmomC
    Let me know if you can't find it I can scan it for you! I found mine at Barnes and Noble.