Skip to content

TPLO surgery vet suggestion

Basenji Health Issues & Questions

Suggested Topics

  • At the emergency vet

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    42
    0 Votes
    42 Posts
    24k Views
    N
    Sorry to hear that Oakley went though this, but I have to say thanks for posting about this. I use Xylitol for my own baking/sweetening while I'm dieting… looks like I'll only keep the Stevia in the house... in the highest cupboad!
  • Vet in Pittsburgh

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    5k Views
    E
    I live in the east suburbs of Pittsburgh. I take my B to Norwin Veterinary Associates. Ask for Dr. Harvey Bendix, if he is available. He diagnosed Senji with his liver disease and basically saved his life. He's open to alternative as well as traditional medicine.
  • Looking for Vet in Spokane

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3k Views
    No one has replied
  • Vet needed

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3k Views
    No one has replied
  • Vets knowledgeable in basenjis

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    12k Views
    M
    Is there anyone out in the New Jersey area (or knows of a site that I can be directed to) who knows of any vets that have knowledge of Basenjis? We have a 4 month old Basenji and our breeder took her to the vet at 8 wks but she hasnt been to one since so I've been looking for a good vet for a standard visit and cant seem to find one who knows about Basenjis (well all the vets Ive talked to, act like they know about them but you can tell they've never had one as a patient ;0 Thanks for the help!
  • Recovering from surgery

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    107
    0 Votes
    107 Posts
    62k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Good to hear…not about the couch;), but about his health..