Skip to content

Well we all made it thru the first year and to celebrate I had Zaki sit for a portrait with my new iPhone on his birthday.

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • New 5 year old basenji

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    4 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    D
    Such a handsome boy! Love that nice spotted belly. So cute.
  • 0 Votes
    8 Posts
    16k Views
    R
    Thank you Debra. Sayblee is a very good looking dog and I love the way adult Basenjis bodies fill out as adults. I like how the brown goes down her legs too giving the appearance of white socks. I will definitely keep your words in mind should I see any signs of aggression forming as he matures. I can only pray I luck out and he continues to get along well.
  • Happy first birthday Kwame

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    @Shaye's: Happy Birthday Kwame - love the picture on Chris's shirt! How did you do that? The photo is one we took, we then put it on a disc and took it to a tee shirt printer. My only problem is getting it off chris to wash ;)
  • New addition in New Orleans!

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    10k Views
    dmeyD
    Congratulations, very jealous of the yodel.. Ayo is completely quiet.. I actually don't think vie ever heard a yodel!!!!
  • New camera, new pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Great pics !
  • Our new girl

    Show Off Your Dog
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    17k Views
    WeLuvBasenjisW
    @dash: She is beautiful. The one picture on the bed… Dashy sleeps like a person under the covers with his head on the pillow. We had to add a pillow to the center of the bed since he kept stealing ours. Does anyone elses dog do that? It is just so cute. Our B spends the night under the covers in the vicinity of my knees. However, in the morning she gets up with my husband, eats breakfast and gets back in bed with me. It's during this time that she sleeps in the bed like a person. It's just too cute for words!