Skip to content

Well we all made it thru the first year and to celebrate I had Zaki sit for a portrait with my new iPhone on his birthday.

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Birthdays!

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    2 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    ZandeZ
    @zande said in Birthdays!: Cotterpin Sweet Child O Mine! There is indeed a picture of Pippi - I did mean 'everyone else' to send pics ! Parents would be most welcome too !
  • Birthdays and more

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    eeeefarmE
    Putting agility titles on Basenjis is a lot of work, but I'm sure glad someone is doing it! I'm too lazy, but I love seeing what these dogs can accomplish. Congratulations!
  • New camera new pics!!!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    vickayxV
    I know this is might be weird but I adore her blue eye I almost wish B's came in a blue eyed version!
  • Happy New Year!

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    7k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    We laid low as well…comfort foods galore..late night firepit and cozy going on..Moses (the podengo wonderboy) ended up chasing the fireworks neighbors were shooting off, so I had to put him up..was afraid he would get hurt. All in all a wonderful, lazy ending to a good year.
  • New camera, new pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Great pics !
  • New Pics in a new home

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Otis, or should I saw my Dachshund Gus, thinks stuffing is unnatural…the animals should be sold without them, and squikers (SP?) too. Both of them love the animals once they are limp, unstuffed, just the stuffed animal skin...that is when they are the best..In Otis' and Gus' humble opinion..