• Hi Basenji lovers,

I have just joined the forum hoping I will find a registered Basenji breeder in Ireland/ Northern Ireland.
    I was supposed to get a puppy basenji from Ukraine back in July 2020 but the breeder has stopped the contact ... So I pushed the idea of getting a dog.
    But yesterday while walking Iโ€™ve met a real life Basenji ๐Ÿ˜ and omg Iโ€™m in love ๐Ÿฅฐ
    I have chatted to his owners and got some details of the breeder but canโ€™t find anything about this lady.
    She is registered breeder in Carrickfergus Northern Ireland and her name is Charlotte. Thatโ€™s all Iโ€™ve got.

If someone could point me in the right direction so I can contact either the lady above or another trusted breeder.

Any help much appreciated!
    Thank you

Monika

• I know Charlotte. Email me privately, email not message, and don't expect an instant reply - am having cataract surgery tomorrow !

• @zande I have emailed you on the email address I have found on your website zandebasenjis. Hope I picked the right one. Looking forward to hearing from you ๐Ÿ˜Š

• @m0nia86 I got it but am away from my computer now until probably Tuesday but I will respond then

• @m0nia86 Monika that was me you met ๐Ÿ˜‚ On Cavehill. We said afterwards how amazing it was that you knew the Basenji, most people don't know what breed he is! His name is Taco by the way, and I love him to bits ๐Ÿค—

It was lovely to meet you and your family. I can also send you Charlotte's details if you still need them. She is really nice and helpful. Wishing you lots of luck in your search ๐Ÿ˜Š

Alicia

• @zande said in Basenji Breeder Ireland / Northern Ireland:

I know Charlotte. Email me privately, email not message, and don't expect an instant reply - am having cataract surgery tomorrow !

Good luck and hope it goes well!

• @alibobo oh my god ! How happy I am I have found this forum lol really what are the odds of finding u in here ?! Lol ๐Ÿคฉ
    After our chat I was so annoyed at myself for not getting Charlottes details from you ๐Ÿ™„
    Can you please message me her contact details ? I had a lady who sent me Charlottes email address but no response so far so it would be great to get to contact her maybe over the phone if you have it ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿฅฐ

Taco ๐Ÿ˜ love it ! We think about Paco or Pablo for the future baby basenji ๐Ÿ˜†โค๏ธ

Canโ€™t wait to hear from you ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜Š

Monika

• @m0nia86 Charlotte is busy with puppies! She will reply but you really can't expect a reply within 5 minutes. You should give her time and not pester her with phone calls. She is a lovely lady and will come back to you as soon as she is able to. Have patience - I know this is important to you, but you should give her time.

• @zande Hi Sally, Iโ€™m not thinking about pestering anyone ๐Ÿ™‚ only want to ask Charlotte couple questions as Im not in any rush to have a dog right now.
    Iโ€™m happy that I found someone local to me and want to let her know Iโ€™ll be interested in getting a puppy from her in the future thatโ€™s all.
    Please donโ€™t think Iโ€™m here on a mad hunt cause Iโ€™m not ๐Ÿ™‚
    Monika

• @m0nia86 I know, what are the odds! I have not been up Cavehill in years also, so maybe it was meant to be that we bumped into eachother ๐Ÿ˜Š I saw the forum notification about Northern Ireland and I thought hmmmmm that's interesting, and had to take a look.
    I will private message you the email address that I have for Charlotte, but I am sure it's the same as what you have already been given.

Suggested Topics