Skip to content

Scottish / English Basenji Sitters ?

Basenji Talk
  • Hello All ! It's been a while since I have been on - but the work load has been incredible recently.
    Small query, I have to do some research in Switzerland in January (from the 1st) and I was wondering if anyone knew any excellent Basenji sitters in Scotland/England - or better yet, members who want a temporary B for a week and half. :D My other half will be away too - and we don't quite trust our friends with Lycia yet so it would be wonderful if anyone has had positive results with a sitter… I'm willing to drive, take a train whatever, pretty much wherever to ensure I don't have to worry about her while I'm gone.

    Many thanks!
    Lauren and Lycia

    P.S. I would be glad to return a basenji sitting favors with my own Basenji sitting :D

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji Puppy - Indoor Fence/Crate?

    Basenji Talk
    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    10k Views
    elbrantE
    @cognition said in Basenji Puppy - Indoor Fence/Crate?: I'm torn between enjoying him as a puppy and hoping he matures lol You will miss the puppy as soon as he outgrows it. You will also remember it fondly, and every once in a while... you will get a glimpse of that puppy and he will melt your heart all over again.
  • Basenji/Beagle mix??

    Basenji Talk
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    ZandeZ
    She's gorgeous - Probably Basenji in there somewhere, yes, Beagle though ? only the colouring might suggest it. Try a DNA test if it really matters !
  • Scottish / English Basenji Sitters?

    Basenji Talk
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Broomfield, CO Basenji Sitter Needed

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    bcraigB
    I doubt it would work but we are about 4 hours away in Snowmass and would consider it if there is any way you could make the trip here. We are from Michigan and are planning a trip to Detroit in October and are working on figuring out a dog sitter for that trip. We have a one-year female. It would be great to trade-out but I think are we are probably too far away from each other.
  • "Free" Basenjis =/

    Basenji Talk
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    S
    Oh, and I bet they are intact…sigh...we will be seeing lots of b's and b mixes coming up... Darn it!!!
  • Basenji sitter/kennel recommendations in Edmonton Alberta?

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    K
    I take Blaze to the second home pet resort just north of Leduc. Even though he's eaten several leashes, blankets, jackets, and caused general mayhem, they take amazing care of him, and always smile when we come in. They follow his medical needs and keep me updated. I get the medium kennel, which is indoor and outdoor, and they let Blaze play with the big dogs, which he prefers…