Skip to content

Looking for Male Basenji

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • Looking for a Basenji puppy

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    6k Views
    tanzaT
    @rjbasenji - this is the time to align with a responsible breeder for a pup maybe in 2021. Because Basenjis only come in season once a year and their litter size is only 4-6 puppies, it is difficult to find one especially will all the people that "want" one... If you can visit with a breeder that would help you or if not call them on the phone and tell them why you think that a Basenji would be a good fit for your family/lifestyle.
  • 0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    A
    @giza1 thank you, will check them out.
  • Looking for a Basenji in the Philippines

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    7k Views
    ZandeZ
    Even though breeders don't show on the on-line database, I do keep pretty full records, and by the way - please keep chasing people to send me litter data !
  • Looking for adult male basenji to love

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    4k Views
    T
    @Candi: Hi! I have been a basenji owner for 26 years. I recently lost my best friend and am looking for a red/white male basenji 5 -8 years of age. We live in Broward Cty, Florida. Thank you. Candi, have you attempted to get in touch with Brat? Basenji rescue and transport! Check out the website for contact information and the dogs they have available for adoption.
  • Looking for a Basenji

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    D
    @nomrbddgs: I did find a lady for you, unfortunately, Luther is sick and has taken a turn for the worse recently, so that meeting was cancelled even before I could tell you. I haven't found anyone else remotely close. Sorry!!! Thanks very much! We greatly appreciate your help. Let us know if you hear of any other Saskatchewan Basenjis for us to meet!
  • 0 Votes
    14 Posts
    14k Views
    L
    Hi, I talked to my daughter last night and she really does not want me to find him another home, even though he's making her sick, (she's allergic to him). She threatened to leave home if I did. She's 18 so she could. I guess we will try and keep him. The good news is I did find a place that will pick up and drop off dogs, take them for long walks in the woods, and let them play with other dogs for the day. All for just $17.00 a day. So at least he's not in a crate for 9 hours any more and he seems to really enjoy it. He runs to the person right away and is excited to go and comes back very happy and tired.