Brat Rescue and Transport; How they really treat rescues

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @westcoastflea1 Suit yourself, already copied lmao. Not much point in a PM, you’re going to be banned anyhow.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @westcoastflea1 “i take Cabergoline recreationally god you make me laugh.”

Still can’t capitalize I see, did you get any education at all?

Pretty serious admission there.

• This post is deleted!

• @westcoastflea1 “do you really think your threats mean anything? sorry hate to disappoint, I could care less, I would look at your behavior before talking about whatever it is you are threatening now.”

You mean like threatening to burn the doctors office down?

“westcoastflea1 wrote

I received 3 months worth of scripts from my old doctor when I moved, just to be safe, as i was worried about running out if i couldnt see a doctor before the 3 months were up. I told myself i was just overreacting and stressing about seeing a new doctor, there was nothing to worry about, BOY I WAS WRONG. I made an appt with new doctor, was 15 minutes late to the hour long intake appt as i got lost. I was told to go home. A few weeks later i went for my intake appt, it didnt even take a full hour. Im finding that the people in this clinic are some real time nazis. Their policy is 5 minutes late you go home.
    I was scheduled a month out for my next appt (2 hours) 1 hour with nurse, 1 hour with doctor) received a call saying come 10 minutes early to fill out paperwork. i was stressed out when i arrived the roads were icy and i got lost again, but turns out i didnt have to drive like a crazy woman because ..... there was no paperwork to fill out. I saw the nurse, answered questions, doctor came in gave me that fake smile you get, then proceeded to tell me he could fill this script, that script, but wouldnt fill my add script or my klonopin script. Reason: this doctor actually told me a new law was passed restricting doctors to only prescribing one controlled substance to a patient. HE LIED. I checked with 2 doctors 3 pharmacists and the legislative rep for my county. I cant believe this ahat actually looked me in the face and lied, like i was too stupid to doubt him. I asked why if i had to take all the tests before getting add meds he wasnt filling my klonopin script, get this, he said because i would possibly in the future be taking add meds he didnt want to fill the klonopin script, what!!!!
Dr. seemed to think we were in valley of the dolls, you know, a yellow one to wake up and red to go to sleep, and a variety of colors in between. When, in reality, I take short acting add meds in the am and 13 hours later take my klonopin. Dr then disagreed with me saying "your chart shows you take one klonopin during the day, one at night " so i guess now im not only a drug addict but a liar as well. Dr talked about the street value of drugs, I explained to him that I hadn't known the street value as i was not a street walker, that I had no interest in the street value since i can only refill 2 days early and if i sell them i cant take them duh... I have not seen a mental health care professional in 4 months, all that matters to the people who are supposed to be concerned about my mental health first and foremost is street value of drugs dirty urine re-doing at quite a high cost my add tests and making me feel like sh*t, something Im quite capable of doing myself free of charge. Number one priority for them is that i get a urine test which has to come back negative or they won't schedule me for an appt??? for me to take add tests over again to prove what has already been proved that i have add!! They dont care if it takes months of feeling like sh before i get my meds back, they have no consideration for the fact that this will affect my work production and finances, the depression that will come back, etc etc I have never been so upset, outraged, demeaned and humiliated as i was when leaving that office. May be the add, but i want to burn his office down, call the ethics board, and tell him exactly what i think of his behavior, lack of compassion, empathy, and patients well-being, along with sending the link to the Maine psychiatrists guide to ethics. Has anyone else had this happen to them? Isn't it unethical to lie to a patient? Isnt it unethical to let a patient go 4 months without any supportive care especially with a major stressor like moving 4 hours away, alone, to a town where you don't know a soul? Now i have to stress about the 3 weeks before my meds run out, on top of being completely pissed off all the time about what happened. this DR is a joke but the only game in town. Does anyone else get this obsessed and crazy about some guy controlling their life, telling them what to do, and being suspicious about them for no good reason?? I honestly felt like someone must feel who is arrested for drugs, and has to go to their probation office for a urine test. oh and did i forget to add that on top of all this crap my doctor also said i had to bring someone who knows me in the office to vouch for my add my nearest family is 3 hours away i dont know anyone here, so i asked if i could bring my dog. this entire situation with add drugs that help us is totally out of control, we shouldnt be treated any differently then any other patient needing treatment, how far do they intend to go before just getting rid of the drugs that help us completely?”

• @elbrant Evidently she doesn’t know that I snapshot and copy each post lmao. Been doing it since the first defamatory post.

She also can’t figure out with that pea brain, that her deleted posts are all recoverable permanently. Along with the logs Alex has.

The thread will be removed, might take him a couple of days.

• @dagodingo said in Brat Rescue and Transport; How they really treat rescues:

@elbrant Evidently she doesn’t know that I snapshot and copy each post lmao. Been doing it since the first defamatory post.

She also can’t figure out with that pea brain, that her deleted posts are all recoverable permanently. Along with the logs Alex has.

The thread will be removed, might take him a couple of days.

give it to the president, seriously, I don't care. I deleted them because it kind of dawned on me that if you want to go, we can go, but not appropriate on this forum

• @westcoastflea1 “give it to the president, seriously, I don't care. I deleted them because it kind of dawned on me that if you want to go, we can go, but not appropriate on this forum”

It’s a good start after 11 days, didn’t take too long. Now maybe it will dawn on you that it’s not appropriate to lie and falsely defame a charity.

• Really, this thread reads like a return to kindergarten, kids running to tell the teacher. Seriously, folks, grow up. None of you are acting like adults here. If you don't like what you read, walk away. It's an internet forum. Get over it!

• @eeeefarm
    Really, this thread reads like a return to kindergarten, kids running to tell the teacher. Seriously, folks, grow up. None of you are acting like adults here. If you don't like what you read, walk away. It's an internet forum. Get over it!”

Seriously, you need to read the forum rules.

While the forum owner is not responsible for the content of the posters, they are responsible for removing defamatory comments.Reporting someone for leaving defamatory comments is not childish nor “running to tell the teacher”.

• @dagodingo said in Brat Rescue and Transport; How they really treat rescues:
    .Reporting someone for leaving defamatory comments is not childish nor “running to tell the teacher”.

I guess "pea brain" isn't defamatory. Or would you be reporting yourself? 😉

Hurling insults isn't particularly adult or useful, and yes, forums have rules. Most of which get broken from time to time, and are rarely reported, because "don't sweat the small stuff" (and it's all small stuff).

And as long as we are on about "rules", how about this? "Remember, however much you were provoked, if you attack a poster personally then you are just as guilty of breaking the rules." and "If you can't find a respectful way to express your difference of opinion, then you're better off saying nothing at all. Don't talk down to other posters, lecture them or be rude and dismissive." or perhaps this? "Do not post any material or words that might incite hatred, unfriendliness or hostility in the forum."

I could go on, but suffice it to say, "People in glass houses...."

• “I guess "pea brain" isn't defamatory. Or would you be reporting yourself? 😉

Hurling insults isn't particularly adult or useful, and yes, forums have rules. Most of which get broken from time to time, and are rarely reported, because "don't sweat the small stuff" (and it's all small stuff).”

No “pea brain” is not defamation. It is insulting, which is why she called me that. Defaming and spreading lies about a charity is “small stuff” to you evidently.

“Don't talk down to other posters, lecture them or be rude and dismissive.”

Might be a good idea for you and Debra to re read the forum rules.

• To Heather or anyone who can provide an update: I know this thread was devolving a couple months ago, but then it suddenly stopped. I've been wondering all this time about an update on Declan? How is he, and what is the current status? Thanks.

• @hamima2 I'm curious as well, but not sure we will ever find out....

• It's shocking this thread has been revived.
    Even more jaw-dropping the 174 replies/comments therein.

At the risk of sounding ignorant (given so many deleted posts) or heartless or both: does Declan exist?
    How come no one asked a BRaT Rep. to weigh in?
    Has BRaT at least confirmed this fostering placement?

Given the many "unfortunate" verbal volleys, how could BRat have allowed Declan, if he exists, to remain in this particular foster care for so long?

Perhaps I am too naive. I sure hope this was a case of Dog-fishing, e.g. canine Catfishing.

• @helle-devi

“At the risk of sounding ignorant (given so many deleted posts) or heartless or both: does Declan exist?”

Yes he does, or at least did and still does as far as I know.

“How come no one asked a BRaT Rep. to weigh in?”

They were alerted and well aware of the situation, plus a rep did weigh in earlier in the thread.

“Has BRaT at least confirmed this fostering placement?”

They give little information, however they were aware of the situation and the persons defamation.

“Given the many "unfortunate" verbal volleys, how could BRat have allowed Declan, if he exists, to remain in this particular foster care for so long?”

You can have the best intentions, people will still abuse them. No doubt they will learn from the situation for future and amend their protocols. Sometimes you have to believe people even when they lie to you, until you know for sure they are a liar.

Suggested Topics