Brat Rescue and Transport; How they really treat rescues

• @westcoastflea1 said in Brat Rescue and Transport; How they really treat rescues:

Is a dog worth it? Declan is

I didn't say Declan wasn't worth it. You did. Every action you have taken says you only want Declan if he comes with a check. Go explain that to him.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Heather, it’s hard to keep up while reading the thread because it seems like a large majority of your posts are mainly and repeatedly cut and pasted from earlier posts? But if I recall correctly, you posted a few hours ago that you’ve secured funding from elsewhere and other people so that you won’t need money from BRAT anymore? Also, I think it was in your original post or at least in one of your early posts last week (which you’ve since deleted along with most of your earliest posts at the beginning of this thread?) you mentioned your total income was $10,000? I didn’t know or read until today that you own multiple basenjis. Anyways, if you’ve now secured funding from elsewhere for Declan’s food and expenses, why indeed aren’t you signing the form so that you own him and won’t need to deal with BRAT anymore? Perhaps I’m missing something, but seems like would be the easiest option?

• @westcoastflea1 really no point, you don’t listen.

https://www.k9cushings.com/forum/showthread.php?7835-Cushing-s-questions-from-a-new-member/page8

“westcoastflea1
    Default Re: Cushing's questions from a new member
    [QUOTE=Squirt's Mom;200534]Please listen to what Marianne, Lori and others have been trying to get thru to you. This are some of our Admins and moderators who hold those positions because they have years, YEARS, of experience and knowledge under their belts....and for no other reason period.
    Your repeated posts telling members to forego the ACTH in favor of the UC:CR is very, very confusing to new members and carries the potential to cause harm to their babies. I BELIEVE YOU SERIOUSLY UNDERESTIMATE THE INTELLIGENCE OF THE MEMBERS ON THIS FORUM
    'I hope, HOPE, your intent is good'
    ARE YOU FOR REAL??
    "but the fact that you continue to post this erroneous information after being repeatedly corrected is concerning to us all. I SEE SO ANY NEW INFORMATION OR EXPERIENCE THAT A MEMBER HAS THAT YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH IS CONSIDERED ERRONEOUS AND SO SHOULD BE CORRECTED? "you need to educate yourself further on this matter. You will find a wealth of solid information in our Helpful Resource Section to get you started. I HAVE SPENT MONTHS AND MONTHS HUNDREDS OF HOURS EXPLORING EVERY STUDY AND TRIAL, THE HPA AXIS AND ENDOCRINE SYSTEM AND STILL HAVE NOT STOPPED, THE INFO IN YOUR RESOURCE SECTION HAS NOTHING NEW TO ADD TO CONVERSATION SORRY. THE CURRENT MEDICATIONS ARE NOT WORKING FOR MANY MANY DOGS SO OWNERS NEED TO START THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX
    IF YOU FEEL THAT MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH A CUSHINGS DOG AND THE THE NEW INFORMATION I BRING TO THE TABLE FOR OTHER MEMBERS TO EXPLORE AND RESEARCH IS A THREAT TO YOU THATS FINE
    BUT ....
    A. DONT QUESTION MY MOTIVES IN POSTING INFO ABOUT MEDS OR TRIALS OR MY OWN EXPERIENCE WITH A CUSHINGS DOG TO MOTIVATE MEMBERS TO STARTED RESEARCHING ON THEIR OWN

AND

B REALIZE THAT YOU ARE DOING AN ENORMOUS DISSERVICE TO MEMBERS WHO HAVE LISTENED TO YOU, READ YOUR HELPFUL RESOURCE GUIDE AND TRIED ALL CONVENTIONAL TREATMENTS AND NEED SOMETHING NEW BECAUSE NOTHING IS WORKING AND THEIR DOGS ARE SICK WHY ARE YOU SO THREATENED BY SOMEONE WHO INJECTS NEW THOUGHTS, EXPERIENCES AND IDEAS INTO THE MIX? THE WHOLE IDEA IS TO GET PEOPLE TO START RESEARCHING ON THEIR OWN, THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX DONT JUST GIVE UP WHEN THEIR VET SAYS THERE IS NOTHING MORE THEY CAN DO THEIR DOG”

• @westcoastflea1 said in Brat Rescue and Transport; How they really treat rescues:

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." Sir Isaac Newton
    ** Yes there is and Brat has seen nothing yet**

Are you actually threatening BRAT? Is that what this is? In writing? On a public forum?

Brat has no proof of ownership. until they provide it they have no rights to any dog they claim is theirs.

Yes, they do. They have years of records proving that they have been providing medical care and food for Declan.

Heather, I urge you... chill with the hostility and take time to think about how you are reacting. Try to look at this objectively. I know it's hard, but one day... you will look back on this and regret your actions.

• @elbrant “Yes, they do. They have years of records proving that they have been providing medical care and food for Declan.”

Along with their ownership documents, pictures of the dog and the signed foster contract.

• Hi Heather, I see you haven’t replied to the last several posts, and in particular my question. I think a lot of people who have been reading this thread are now invested in and hoping for a happy outcome for Declan. Any updates would be appreciated. I’m wondering what’s happened the last 24 or so hours and why you haven’t replied to anyone? Thanks.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Funding? With 140,000 in assets BRAT refusing to use money on a rescue in need

No, they refused to continue paying for tests that are not the correct protocol and drugs which are experimental at best. Along with your vet and pharmacist refusing to deal with you any longer after you ignored them, abused the drugs and overdosed the dog. Keep squawking until the threads deleted, everyone knows the truth just by reading the thread.

“you know who is picking up BRAT'S slack? My 75 year old mother, that is right, my elderly mother”

Actually, she is picking up your slack. You had a foster contract with BRaT. You broke it, give it a few days, court orders take time. Make sure you tell the judge you know better than qualified veterinarians and pharmacists and threaten the judge too, then let us know how that works for you.

“And who is Declan? the same B they placed 8 years ago or a different dog named Declan.?”

Then you have been receiving drugs and money for a different dog, fraud springs to mind, I imagine stiff penalties for defrauding a registered charity. Very clever, I’m sure that will work well lol. Let’s just forget about the pictures of the dogs markings.

“BRAT should be ashamed, but they have no shame.”

Yes you should be ashamed. After eight years of paying for Declan’s food and medical treatment, all BRaT wanted is to make sure he was being well looked after and given the proper treatment. But YOU know better, so you decided it’s your way only and blew BRaT off. Then you became petty and started posting lies and garbage on this forum - which will affect them not at all - in an attempt to “get back at them”. Petty, vindictive and puerile. Also totally useless as BRaT will never pay you another cent and you will lose the dog.

• I had hoped that your absense from the forum meant that this had been resolved one way or the other.
    I had hoped that you would come back online and tell us that you decided to sign the release forms so you could keep Declan....

@westcoastflea1 said in Brat Rescue and Transport; How they really treat rescues:

you know who is picking up BRAT'S slack? My 75 year old mother

That's really generous of her. When you said that you found alternate funding, I didn't think you meant that you had gone to "Mommy". Is she aware that you've been receiving $500++/month for this dog's care and that you are going to expect her to keep shelling out money month after month, year after year? Or, does she think this is a one time request?

I'm not sure I understand why you are holding onto this fantasy that you are going to keep Declan and (somehow) force BRAT to continue paying $6K++/year for this pet of yours? Do you see that as a realistic expection for any possible outcome to this?

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics